Cut costs, invest in marketing, increase productivity, understand all the processes and reduce errors. In the current scenario of high economic competition, organizations face significant challenges to maintain competitiveness.
Confronted by these challenges, companies are increasingly looking for ways of understanding what process automation is, and exactly how to apply it to their business models. Process automation is becoming more and more usual on the market, mostly as a result of its corroborated contribution in production cost reduction.
What is process automation and what can it do for your company?
- Optimization of primary processes: shortening of the production cycle, equipment optimization, and action resources minimization.
- Monitor and control results in real time in a global aspect as well in a detailed way, helping the decision-making process.
- Traceability of the process – concluded or in progress.
- The process automation can integrate the entire database from different areas of the organization (e.g.: accountability, human resources, supply, sales and regional representatives) in just one system of shared information. It reduces the number of errors and increases the data process speed.
- Determine, configure and standardize business performance indicators.
- Get reliable reports with documented indicators, extremely useful to the management, at any time.
- Identify and remedy inefficiency spots, wastes and misapplication of funds.
- Implement of workflow to get rid of mistakes and process inconsistencies.
- A significant increase of execution speed – a dramatic time reduction.
- Time removed between activities.
- More consistency in rules application of business management.
- Traffic, buildup, printing and paper costs cut.
- Possibility to use different systems, from different platforms (integration), without the worker having to memorize which screens to use (they are automatically available).
- Operation uniformity – Quality even for SOX standards.
What process automation is and do is to allow the organizations to project, execute, observe, monitor and continually improve the business processes, what makes process automation one of the most valuable and reliable competitive advantages that a company can have.
Are you looking for a business process automation tool? Read more Business Process Automation software.