Then, it’s time to put the house in order. Define processes, clarify responsibilities on your team, set up forms and deadlines, and standardize the operation. Get to know HEFLO’s business process control capabilities and turn your business into an competitive organization.
Take control of tasks
Eliminate tasks performed by email, paper or worksheet. With HEFLO’s to-do lists and online forms, you will know the status of each process instance in real time.
Monitoring and indicators
What direction is your business going to? With the HEFLO management dashboard, you can make decisions based on real facts. Management is better with numbers.
Your processes anywhere and anytime
Your processes can not get stuck at a table. Make approvals on your cell phone, and the management on your tablet. Perform tasks on mobile devices.
Synchronize your teams
All people and departments need to work in harmony. Everyone needs to be aware of their responsibility. HEFLO has the resources to delegate and control tasks.
Standardization ensures the customer a service free of undesirable variations. You will be sure that your team will do the “right thing” at the “right time.”
Integrate information systems
Do you have a sophisticated technological environment? So count on our cloud web services technology, hosted in the world’s largest and best data center.
HEFLO, a complete tool with the best of business process automation technology.
Analyze, model, optimize, document and automate your processes in the same tool. Cloud-based, collaborative and using BPMN 2.0 notation.
Create your free account to evaluate this feature
Use HEFLO for the complete BPM cycle
- Understand the current process and model the AS IS diagram.
- Study the process for improvements opportunities.
- Redesign the AS IS process to turn it into TO BE.
Disclosure and Collaboration
- Generate a process documentation automatically.
- Publish on the collaboration portal and receive feedback.
- Share documents with a professional and attractive layout.
Business Process Automation
- Reduce manual activities.
- Delete controls via emails and spreadsheets.
- Delegate and control tasks.
- Get performance indicators.