HEFLO contains an online BPMN editor that generates documentation automatically.
HEFLO BPMN EDITOR ONLINE DIAGRAMMING WITH JUST A FEW CLICKS
- Beautiful, modern and professional document layout.
- Keeps an archive of earlier processes.
- Download four formats: HTML, PDF, Excel and Word or export in BPMN.
- Collaborative and cloud based: Collaborate in real time.
- Click on the elements and complete the fields intuitively.
HEFLO: A tool with a friendly and pleasant BPMN editor to work with!
With HEFLO you can edit, model, analyze, map, optimize, document and automate processes intuitively. A BPMN editor that generates attractively laid-out documentation, updated using BPMN 2.0 notation.
Create your account in 1 minute
Diagrams scattered across multiple computers?
With HEFLO all your process diagrams are stored in the cloud. You can access from anywhere, anytime. All you need is a browser and Internet connection. Professional documentation, download of the flow as a picture, exportation and version control.
Why should I use a BPMN editor in my business?
Get to know everything that's happening in your company.
Optimize tasks: more efficiency and agility
A BPMN 2.0 editor helps you to understand processes as they are currently running, uncovering delays, waste and bottlenecks in order to shape a new process in which all these factors are resolved and processes are optimized. This improvement is continuous, it’s always looking to discover even more efficiency and better performance for an organization.
Share knowledge and information easily
Use processes that are designed and optimized for best performance, with defined KPIs and metrics that can be swiftly found and disseminated, leading to better control, such as defined responsibility, traceability, speedy decision making and the formation of documented historical best practices. Which help in predicting outcomes such as the formation of past business process flow documentation that can be used in learning and continuous improvement.
How do you model processes with our online BPMN editor?
Use a BPMN 2.0 editor for these 5 phases of BPM.
AS IS Analysis
Export documentation in Excel, HTML, PDF or Word.
Oopportunities for improvement.
TO BE Process
how will the optimized process function?
standardize procedures and optimize flows..
constantly analyze and improve.
How do you choose a BPMN editor?
The best BPMN editors integrate the latest innovations and best market practices.
Wouldn't you prefer to work with an intuitive and enjoyable BPMN editor?
You can drag and drop elements and edit diagrams on the screen, share flows with different technical levels of professionals, integrating diverse teams.
Choose a modern and complete BPMN editor
Use HEFLO for the entire BPM cycle:
- Understand how the current process works.
- It’s fast and easy to edit diagrams by dragging and dropping elements on the screen.
- Save everything in the cloud
- See previous versions of documentation and processes.
- Generate documentation and professionally designed and easy to understand diagrams.
- Edit and document pools, lanes and elements easily.
- Create more efficient and standardized procedures.
- Integrate the process with an adequate task flow.
Reach results beyond expectations with a BPMN editor
With BPM you can understand how your processes are working today to find out how they can be improved tomorrow, shaping a more efficient new process.
BPM also provides reliable controls through predetermined and measurable parameters in real time, allowing clear decision-making and continuous process improvement.
Here are some examples:
- More efficient control of prescription drugs.
- The ability to audit and resolve non-conformities.
- Processes modeled to the high standards of quality of this service.
- Sale, inheritance resolution and policy issuance.
- Improvement of the registration and customer acquisition processes.
- Increase policy renewals and customer retention.
- Ability to serve more customers faster.
- Generation of indicators to assess the improvement of services.
- Control of document and information flow.
- Control costs and performance comparisons between units.
- Standardize processes in different units.
- Create synergy and efficiency between teams with more efficient communication.
- Create indicators of service efficiency and maintain a history.
- Model customer service.
- Fast and reliable control of calls and the solutions given.
- Standardization of processes and evidence generation.
- Greater transparency in service delivery.
- Less bureaucracy, more communication and exchange of knowledge
- Monitor the progress of work in real time
- Effective control of purchasing, inventory and personnel movement
- Creation of automated flows for repetitive processes
The best BPMN editor!
It's easy to work with our BPMN editor:
Everything’s in the cloud!
Everything’s easy and intuitive!
No outdated notations.
A pleasant and ergonomic
No boring environments.
No manual backups.
Professional modeling and
Come on, take a look!
Complete collection of ready-to-use processes
If you have not had great experiences with process documentation, you will love HEFLO. You can draw diagrams inspired by our ready made business process management documentation and diagram library, designed respecting the best practices of BPMN 2.0.
There are several types of processes; Support processes (such as travel requests, employee onboarding and reimbursement) Management (process improvement and non-compliance) as well as some Primary processes (sales and ITIL incident), depending on the necessities of your company.
Join now and receive processes such as:
Employee commencement and integration process flow!
Make your employees feel comfortable from the first day. This flow includes all previous steps to their arrival and the basic steps for their integration into the team.
Purchase of products or services process flow!
Ensure economy and avoid waste or item shortages with an automated and reliable process: Ordering, item availability checks, purchasing and shipping.
Travel request process flow!
There is nothing better than relying on a standardized process and allowing employees to travel with more ease and confidence. The steps of this process begin with the application followed by the approval, flight and hotel bookings and then the advance and validation of travel expenses.