Business Process Improvement
Business process improvement focuses on incrementally improving existing processes. There are many approaches, including the popular Six Sigma approach. BPI is usually narrowly focused and continuously applied at various stages during the life of a process. BPI includes the selection, analysis, design, and implementation of the (improved) process. This usually results in an initiative or project to improve the performance of a particular process in alignment with the organizational strategy and customer expectations.
Source: Guide to the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge – ABPMP BPM CBOK on Amazon.
Read more on Business process improvement
- Discover the 8 steps of Practical Process Improvement – PPI.
- Business process improvement definition: Surpass the competition today!
- Continuous business process improvement: Increase business performance.
- What is process improvement and how can it help my company?
- PDCA concept: The Process Improvement Cycle Explained.