If you are reading this now and is interested in know more about what BPM means, congratulations! It shows you are ready to improve your company, your processes and ensure the quality of your products or services – leading you and your business to a guaranteed success.
BPM is the abbreviation to Business Process Management. It is a adaptable management approach, developed with the purpose to systematize and ease the complex individual, organizational processes, inside and out the company.
BPM meaning gathers many tools, methods, and management techniques aiming to monitor and control the development, progress, and conclusion of the processes. It also allows you to measure the efficiency of the applied resources to the management of such processes.
BPM means more than a simple process management, since this powerful tool, when well implemented, can transform the dissatisfaction with the achieved results in useful improvements in an organization. Watch the video below and see how simple it is.
Why should I implement BPM?
The adoption of BPM systems and tools generate management improvements and make it possible a full visibility for results, processes, and strategies – for short, medium and long term. BPM meaning for your business is improvement, monitoring, and improvement again.
BPM greatest advantage for a company is the continuous improvement of processes, allowing the organizations to be more efficient, more assertive and more capable of change. BPM meaning is not to implement a change and forget about it. Its secret is to continue with the improvements until this is segmented in the company’s culture. With that in mind, ask yourself, what differentiates a successful organization from others? It’s capability of performing and deliver the products or services using the available resources.
BPM means to achieve greatness, by following these simple steps:
- Map your processes – understand the processes is the first step to know what to change. Map them in an efficient way and see the bottlenecks right away!
- Model the future processes – now that you know what you process IS, design what you want it TO BE.
- Implement the improvements – implement the changes with all the team and people involved.
- Execute it – Run the process on a daily basis to see if it works, if there is more to change, etc.
- Monitor everything – monitor, monitor, and monitor. Always check for new improvement points, gather results and numbers and use them to better.
- Optimize – utilize the results that you found and improve the process, optimizing it to fit your company’s goals.
- Automate – with everything aligned; it is time to automatize and standardize the process throughout your organization.
BPM means to cut costs, increase productivity, better communication between people and areas, help in the decision-making process, expedite projects and much more! Now that you understand the BPM meaning click here and see how the BPM methodology is an effective and efficiency method that will take your business to the next level.