« Back to Glossary Index
Value Chain Notations is a category of symbol sets used to visualize the accumulation of value or steps toward achievement of a goal.
Source: Guide to the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge – ABPMP BPM CBOK V3.0.
Read more on Value Chain
- How to document business processes: Value chain, AS IS and TO BE.
- Free Business Process Modeling Software. Create your Account.
- Workflow process mapping: Can it help a company?
- Process mapping and analysis techniques: 3 business improvement methods.
- The Definitions of the 3 Types of Business Processes.