Strategic BPM Planning
Strategic BPM Planning defines the way BPM and BPMS will be used in the company. It translates the vision of business improvement into action plans and aligns required BPM/BPMS capabilities with the approach that will be taken in improving business processes.
This is important in delivering the business objectives of transformation projects.
Read more on Strategic BPM Planning
- BPM strategy and the concept of process management.
- The BPM Cookbook (online ebook – no contact required).
- BPM lifecycle: Use the 6 stages to get results!
- How to improve your business using BPM.
- Business process management implementation versus management processes.
« Back to Glossary Index