Strategic BPM Planning defines the way BPM and BPMS will be used in the company. It translates the vision of business improvement into action plans and aligns required BPM/BPMS capabilities with the approach that will be taken in improving business processes.
This is important in delivering the business objectives of transformation projects.
Read more on Strategic BPM Planning
- BPM strategy and the concept of process management.
- The BPM Cookbook (online ebook – no contact required).
- BPM lifecycle: Use the 6 stages to get results!
- How to improve your business using BPM.
- Business process management implementation versus management processes.
« Back to Glossary Index