Risk Analysis is the examines the effectiveness of process control points against given stresses to determine when something will fail.
It also can mean the level of risk that can be expected in a given course of action and the probability of failure—such as the probability of project failure if a given action is or is not taken
Read more about Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- The risk management process: how I learned it’s important.
- Risk management analysis: The four main risks.
- What is the definition of risk management?
- BCP plan: Guarantee the ongoing operation of a business.
- Risk management articles on our blog.