« Back to Glossary Index
Process Team is a process owner and the supporting “players” who define, analyze, and refine a business process. The more common process team roles include:
- Process manager,
- Process analyst
- Process designer, and
- Process architect, along with
- Business analyst
- Subject matter expert, and
- Executive management and leadership
Read more on Enterprise Process Management
- Business process management office: 10 reasons to create one.
- BPM architecture: The basis of all company processes.
- Business Process Management Center of Excellence.