« Back to Glossary Index
Process Organization is an organization that is structured, organized, managed, and measured around its primary business processes. Its knowledge area addresses two types of organizations:
- The process‐driven organization
- The roles and responsibilities of the governing bodies needed to support the process‐ driven organization.
- Optimizing an organizational process structure.
- What is organizational process management?
- The Definitions of the 3 Types of Business Processes.