Definition #1: Organizations where the business’s processes are known, agreed on, communicated, and visible to all employees.
Definition #2: An organizational culture that supports the design and maintenance of efficient and effective business processes constitutes process culture. Business process is a logical link between business strategy, business model and day to day operations.
Other articles related to process culture
- Change Management: Kotter’s 8 Steps.
- Market Acknowledged Organizational Change Management Models.
- Technology, People and Processes in knowledge management.
- Continuous business process improvement: Increase business performance.
- How to improve your business using BPM.
- The strategic importance of HR processes, examples and tips.