Performance Management is the use of performance information to control the process or workflow/business unit’s productivity, quality, cost, etc., against predetermined targets. This measurement information is used to direct specific improvement that helps reach performance targets.
Source: Guide to the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge – ABPMP BPM CBOK V3.0.
Do you want to read more about performance management?
- Five Strategies For Improving Business Performance Management.
- Business Performance Management: Learn the keys to modern management.
- Lean Performance Improvement: A Guide.
- How to improve team performance: 5 educated tips.
- Continuous business process improvement: Increase business performance.
- Process Performance Metrics: A Description of 8 of them.