Performance Management is the use of performance information to control the process or workflow/business unit’s productivity, quality, cost, etc., against predetermined targets. This measurement information is used to direct specific improvement that helps reach performance targets.
Do you want to read more about performance management?
- Five Strategies For Improving Business Performance Management.
- Business Performance Management: Learn the keys to modern management.
- Lean Performance Improvement: A Guide.
- How to improve team performance: 5 educated tips.
- Continuous business process improvement: Increase business performance.
- Process Performance Metrics: A Description of 8 of them.