Key Performance Indicator refers to the metrics or measures of a process that are indicative of overall performance.
Companies that measure performance should have set targets and standards for measuring performance on those things they consider to be really important. These measures are called Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). KPI’s measure factors that management believes are an indication of operational excellence. To be a realistic indicator, each KPI should be based on a reasonable target and should change over time as the business improves.
Read more about Key Performance Indicators
- Productivity metrics: what they are and how they work.
- Process Performance Metrics: A Description of 8 of them.
- Calculate the churn rate and retain your customers.
- What is a dashboard? All you need in the blink of an eye.
- The different types of KPI’s: Learn about them all.