Enterprise Process Management
Enterprise Process Management EPM is the application of BPM principles, methods, and processes to an individual enterprise. It (a) assures the alignment of the portfolio and architecture of end‐to‐end processes with the organization’s strategy and resources, and (b) provides a governance model for the management and evaluation of BPM initiatives.
Read more on Enterprise Process Management
- Business process management office: 10 reasons to create one.
- BPM modelers deserve cloud based workflow software!
- What is an ideal business process documentation software?
- BPM architecture: The basis of all company processes.
- Business Process Management Center of Excellence.